COVID-19 FAQ and how CB Cleanings can help
Coronavirus! It’s in the news, and it’s almost hard to go about your day without hearing about another person being diagnosed and how everyday it’s getting closer and closer. Below please find frequently asked questions and what CB Cleanings can do to help you!
What is the corona virus?
Coronavirus, also knows as COVID-19 is a virus that causes mild illness, like the common cold.
What are the symptoms?
- Shortness of breath
How is the virus spread?
It is spread upon person to person contact. Whether you are shaking hands, hugging, or even opening doors, exchanging money, sharing straws/utensils etc.
How can I help myself?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for AT LEAST 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when your are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces!
Is CB Cleanings considered an essential business?
How do we know that CB Cleanings is considered an essential business?
Did CB Cleanings file for a waiver?
NO, it was not required for us to file a waiver because we our physical office is closed and our office staff is teleworking. We are not in a physical location.
Is CB Cleanings certified to clean during this pandemic?
YES, CB Cleanings has a Biohazard Certification that permits cleaning during this time.
How is CB Cleanings following the CDC guidelines?
- All of our crews are informed to wear shoe covers, and gloves.
- Any employee who may not be feeling well are encouraged to stay home and not present to work.
- As usual, all equipment is thoroughly cleaned before entering a clients home, and vacuums are emptied out as well.
- Also according to the CDC guidelines everyone is encouraged to clean and disinfect frequently. We can help with this by thoroughly cleaning your home with more bleach than usual. This is what the CDC guidelines is instructing us to do. Below you will form the pictures and Betsy and Lorena you will need to inform the groups.
How can CB Cleanings help?
Here at CB Cleanings we have properly trained employees who can come in and properly disinfect your home. Top to bottom, covering all areas such as baseboards, trim work, blinds, door knobs, light switches and much more. We get to all areas that perhaps you may not think of, we’ll do the dirty work so you can relax and focus on helping yourself and your family.
For further information feel free to contact our office at 484-999-4124 or email us at email@example.com.
Below are links that may help you find further information and updates on COVID-19: